Thorough + Efficient Heating & Air Experts
Your thermostat is responsible for controlling your heating and air conditioning unit. It senses the temperature in your home and makes adjustments as the heat rises or lowers. If you are having difficulty with your existing thermostat, Lilly Enterprises can help.
We can help diagnose what is causing the problem and assist you in making any decisions. Whether you decide if a repair is sufficient to solve your problem or if you want to upgrade your thermostat, we can do it all.
Give us a call now at (252) 244-0038 to speak with a Vanceboro HVAC contractor about your thermostat repair or replacement needs.
Options for Thermostat Replacement
Thermostats all were once the same and there was no decision-making needed. When one thermostat broke and needed to be fixed or replaced, you simply purchased a similar model. Thanks to advances in technology, there are a wide range of thermostats out there which can provide you with a number of benefits. If you are interested in benefiting from increased savings, comfort, and convenience, we may recommend an upgrade.
A few examples of thermostats we offer include:
- Wireless thermostat
- Digital thermostat
- Smart thermostat
When to Replace a Home Thermostat
- When the thermostat no longer provides precise climate: You may notice that your thermostat has a dead zone where the thermostat does not turn on until the temperature drops or rises further than it should.
- When your heating and cooling are turning on and off: If your system is turning off too quickly or cycling on and off repeatedly, you may have a problem with the thermostat.
- If the thermostat is inefficient and wasteful: If your thermostat has a delayed reaction time for turning on your heating or cooling system, it may cause your HVAC system to work harder and waste energy to keep your home at the right temperature.
- When you update your HVAC system: If you are updating your furnace or air conditioner, this is an ideal time to also upgrade the thermostat for improved functionality.
- If you want programmable features: Newer thermostats can be programmed to change the temperature at different times during the day. Some models can even remember your climate preferences as you make adjustments so that you do not need to program the unit at all.
- If you are setting up climate zoning in your home: Newer programmable thermostats are the ideal choice for conveniently setting up climates zones in the home.
Call Us for Thermostat Services in Vanceboro, NC
If your thermostat has malfunctioned, it doesn’t just mean you and your family will be uncomfortable. In addition, it can start to affect your HVAC system’s operation. Some HVAC systems have difficulty turning on or off at all and others begin to short-cycle in the event of a broken malfunction. Fortunately, our Vanceboro thermostat specialists can help you determine if a repair is sufficient or if you need to replace your equipment.